Heavy 18k Gold and Diamond Wide Band Cocktail Ring
1 in stock
- metal: two-tone 18k gold, marked and tested
- markings: inside the shank is engraved "57" and could be a ring size? not very sure what that number meant. It is also marked 18k and a possible maker's mark that i can't quite read.
- weight: 11 grams
- size: US 6, but fits like size 5.5 - 6 due to width
- width: 11.9 mm wide on top and tapers down to 8.9 mm at the bottom
- gemstones: 22 round brilliant cut diamonds, approximately 1.50 tcw F-G color and Vs2-Si2 clarity
This item is pre-owned in very good condition, minor surface scuffs but can be polished off easily. The ring is currently size 6, but can be sized safely up to size 7. The diamonds are very bright and sparkly. The hefty, buttery 18k gold gives off a lovely contrast to the whiteness of the diamonds, making them shine even more! This ring, is just amazing through and through. It is a very elegant bling and commands a wonderful presence on the hand. The ring is very well-made and sturdy. Please review the pictures as they are part of the description, too.
This ring will come with a full appraisal certificate. It is valued at $3999.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.